Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving Delta Rae. This band has a new record, After It All, coming out April 7. Available everywhere according to their website. In advance of the release, they have already released six songs to Spotify (and I'm supposing other outlets, but Spotify is my go to platform).  So far all the tracks are good.

I just can't believe I haven't heard of them until a couple of weeks ago. Here a live version of "Bottom of the River" from their 2012 album Carry The Fire. So good, so interesting.




And here's and audio version of "Bethlehem Steel" from their upcoming release.




I'm loving that Whskey Myers is tweeting about the opening bands on their tour. Gives me an opportunity to discover new stuff like this Icelandic band Kaleo. Here they are with "I Walk On Water".



And The Bama Gamblers with "Sweet Revival".



And we must have some Whiskey Myers. Here is "Home" from their most recent record Early Morning Shakes.




What I'm Loving Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. man. love that Kaleo. Want to buy it. Any idea where? I cant find that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love discovering new music on your blog! Thanks for being the one guy who links up with us!! :-)

    ReplyDelete