Saturday, February 13, 2016

This Is What It Has Become

I have done some idiotic stuff on Twitter. I'll own it. But I have never tweeted anything misogynistic.

This blog features mostly female artists, Why? Because I prefer a female voice. Especially a strong one.

I recently encountered the mindset of a woman on Twitter and in sports. I can never fathom how hard it must be to deal with.

I replied to something a female in sports tweeted. And it had nothing to do with sports. She replied with something that implied I was misogynistic. I can't blame her. This is the culture that has been created.

I don't apologize for my tweet. It was sincere. I do apologize for how it made her feel. And I'm sorry that it has come to this.

And I hate everyone that has created this culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment