Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving baseball.

I could just leave it at that. Baseball season has started. You either get it or you don't. Here's something I wrote several years ago and tweaked over the years. Take me out to the ballpark.

I'm loving music.

There is so much good music out right now. I'm not loving that most people never hear it because it isn't played on mainstream radio. Ray Wylie Hubbard and Delta Rae came out with new albums yesterday. Let me know when you hear either of them on mainstream radio. Here are my favorite records for the first quarter of 2015. April has already been good. And there is some stuff coming up that I'm excited about.

Being a huge tennis fan, I'm starting to love Simona Halep. She's good. And those legs.


And that's all I've got this week. Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. Hey- you can't go wrong loving baseball and music! :) I'm so excited about the Rangers home opener on Friday! I'll be there!! :)

    ReplyDelete