Monday, September 10, 2012

Two Facebook Pet Peeves

We realize this will mostly fall on deaf ears, but if one person gets the message, then the world will be a better place.

Facebook friends, if all you have to contribute to the political discussion is to post links to websites and/or stories that share your views or political cartoons that you  agree with, then don't bother.  The number of minds that have been changed by this can be counted on zero fingers.  Besides all it gets from me is your posts being hidden.  So, you have effectively accomplished less than nothing.

On anther topic, I don't have my birth date published for a reason.  Stop requesting me to be added to your birthday calendar or whatever.  I don't need a bunch of random acquaintances filling up my timeline with empty birthday wishes.  While it's a nice gesture and all, if you don't know me well enough to have my number to be able to text or call with birthday wishes, then don't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment